g

My mh1351 won't feed vinyl forward or backwards.

I just replaced the z axis chip and the cutter drops and moves side to side but the rollers don't move at all so the vinyl just stays in place. Is there anything I can do? What is going on? Please help! I couldn't find anything in this forum to help. 

maybe you didn't get the wire to the y axis motor plugged back in correctly - that is if that was working before you replaced the chip

I didn't unplug any wires when I replaced the chip. Is there a y axis chip or fix that you know of?

I believe all the other chips are soldered in - I would double check the connections to make sure that one didn't get pulled a little and not seated correctly

Do you happen to know which one that is?

no I don't - are there any other chips on that board that are not soldered in?

Tough one here -- I'm going to take a shot, and ask for 'g' to investigate the Home button switch (on my unit it's the red button on the right side).

They are not likely to fail, but ya never know.

Just looked at the USCUTTER replacement parts list, and it's not there anymore! (red button) --- for some reason they are offering a completely different switch now, but it's not the proper type for my MH model 871.

http://www.uscutter.com/Kill-Switch-MH-Series-Vinyl-Cutters