13 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

@Primal  So why didn't you answer their question?  You have been on here long enough to know that Corel is not cutting software,  been written too many times to count, just like Illustrator is not cutting software.  and there are no drivers for it... My version of Signblazer has DesayMasterxy300 on it that I downloaded from here.   Try it for Free. or for a more current software, purchase Vinyl Master,  Desay Master is also on the set up wizard.   The NON-UScutter version. 

I understand your answer lol..The reason i didnt was because he does have a cutting software and thats where he is having problems first.I know Corel isnt a cutting software ,And i knew he  is using winpcsign for cutting ,but the cutter is whats causing the problem and that is where i didnt know anything about that brand.

I didnt want to lead him off with wrong answers etc.I would rather step aside and let a more experienced person take lead ,I was merely letting everyone know in advance of what he was dealing with in case he couldnt figure out where to post ,,,And i see it helped and i thank you everyone..Like i always do , I spread the word about  this group and the great people here and i Do go to other sites and try to nab new members lol..

5 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

I understand your answer lol..The reason i didnt was because he does have a cutting software and thats where he is having problems first.I know Corel isnt a cutting software ,And i knew he  is using winpcsign for cutting ,but the cutter is whats causing the problem and that is where i didnt know anything about that brand.

I didnt want to lead him off with wrong answers etc.I would rather step aside and let a more experienced person take lead ,I was merely letting everyone know in advance of what he was dealing with in case he couldnt figure out where to post ,,,And i see it helped and i thank you everyone..Like i always do , I spread the word about  this group and the great people here and i Do go to other sites and try to nab new members lol..

He's a SHE Primal. C'mon dude get it right. ;D Ha ha!

1 hour ago, Wildgoose said:

He's a SHE Primal. C'mon dude get it right. ;D Ha ha!

Um oh lol...I guess i missed that part lol.... My bad....:ph34r:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Primal Decals said:

Um oh lol...I guess i missed that part lol.... My bad....:ph34r:

Oh man.....  You better hope she doesn't see this.    

Just now, Go-C Graphics said:

Oh man.....  You better hope she doesn't see this.    

She did, and made sure i seen it lol......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

She did, and made sure i seen it lol......

It's OK.   We've all made that mistake.   She corrected me long ago.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Go-C Graphics said:

It's OK.   We've all made that mistake.   She corrected me long ago.  

No  the OP is a she...  Primal called her "HE"   several times.  

Primal,  I didn't know anything about the cutter or software either,  everything I found online.. Most all stepper motor cutters are pretty much the same technology,,  They just slap a different brand name on them..

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

9 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Primal,  I didn't know anything about the cutter or software either,  everything I found online.. Most all stepper motor cutters are pretty much the same technology,,  They just slap a different brand name on them..

Ok nice to know.. Thanks