LOL...sure is different...kind of comic style...sell it as a "NEW" font!

Sue2

• Like 1

You have 3 different posts here,,, but you didn't even answer the question on your first post and you do not provide any info to help you other than a photo. There is more than the inner parts of the text that is shifted..First picture the dot over the( i ) and other parts are shifted   They asked you what software are you using?  And I am asking what operating system, how are you connected?  USB or Serial.? You posted under Creation Pcut,  is that the cutter that you are using?  Is the cutter new or used?  I hope that you are not pulling vinyl from the roll while you are cutting. There should be enough vinyl free and slack to do the job....Never pull vinyl from the roll while your cutting.  Make sure that the grit rollers are tight,  they have a set screw in them.   Make sure the carriage head white wheels are firmly down in the track.. Did you create the text right in your software program, or was it created somewhere else and imported?  (Stick with one post on here,  no need to create other posts for the same problem)  You won't reply back to the other posts that you created.