Anetski

Graphtec Photo Tex cutter question. My cutter is not cutting a full circle.

HI

I am using a Graphtec Ce6000 cutter and I cut the Aqueous version of Photo Tex. I have absolutely no problems in cutting squares but everytime I cut circles or anything else but a square angles it leaves a tiny piece not cut through. It is the spot where it starts cutting and where it finishes that is left unfinished. It drives me bunkers. I have the special needle required (CB15UA) and I have slowed down the speed to 10 and also played around with the force and the Offset and nothing works. Help please. 

Found this, 

PhotoTexGroup

• PhotoTexGroup
  • Members
  • 1 post

Hello,   So we have 100's of printers that do nothing but process cutout on Photo Tex material all day - every day, but you need the right blade, slow the speed, overlap and has to be a sharp knife as yes this is a fabric. We own 2 Offline cutters a Roland GX-400/600 and so we know to use a 60 Degree Carbide blade.  But you can always e-mail me and I can try to help   walterjr@phototexgroup.com  www.phototexgroup.com    Walter Gierlach Jr. , President 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2017 at 3:11 PM, MZ SKEETER said:

Does your software have overcut?  If so use it. 

I will try this right now.

On 3/25/2017 at 2:27 AM, mfatty500 said:

Are you changing the setting for use with the u15 blade?

yes

On 3/24/2017 at 3:04 PM, MZ SKEETER said:

Found this, 

PhotoTexGroup

• PhotoTexGroup
  • Members
  • 1 post

Hello,   So we have 100's of printers that do nothing but process cutout on Photo Tex material all day - every day, but you need the right blade, slow the speed, overlap and has to be a sharp knife as yes this is a fabric. We own 2 Offline cutters a Roland GX-400/600 and so we know to use a 60 Degree Carbide blade.  But you can always e-mail me and I can try to help   walterjr@phototexgroup.com  www.phototexgroup.com    Walter Gierlach Jr. , President 

Thanks