88x

1st race car decal job

Here is my 1st attempt at lettering a race car. It was fun/challenging trying to layout the logos to the correct sizes to make them look ok. I learned a lot for next time. 

IMG_20170319_164415586.jpg

IMG_20170319_164503001.jpg

• Like 2

Not sure how you sized the logos. But when I do race cars or any vehicle, I usually take a picture of it with a piece of 8.5x11 piece of paper taped to it. Then I do my design work. The when the design is ready for print or cut. I make an 8.5 inch line. Then I size the picture with the design to match the line using the piece of paper.

Car looks good.

• Like 2

Thanks and that's a good idea. I did something similar I measured the body height and then just scaled it in Sure Cuts Alot to size . Thanks for the idea the next one I will try your way.

I ended up making a sale to him for 41 t-shirts also!! Thanks again to everyone that contributes their info on this forum. All the info I needed was right on here about the best way to go about producing that many of the same style shirt. Here's a picture of the shirts I completed this morning.

IMG_20170324_121317311.jpg

Here's a close up of the back

IMG_20170324_122034779.jpg

• Like 3

I will put my bet with 41 of them he ordered 50 plastisol transfers and was done in a very short time

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

I will put my bet with 41 of them he ordered 50 plastisol transfers and was done in a very short time

So since you mentioned it, Is that stuff the same texture etc as Siser if you understand what i mean? 

• Like 1

same as screen printing - it is just screen printed on a transfer paper with a special powder added - pull em up and press them as needed on sizes of shirts as needed

• Like 1

Yep & @Dakotagrafx nailed it. They were super easy and very quick to knock out I used the company called Versatrans as they had a special running where you get 50% off up to a $100 for 1st time users. After they are done they have the same feel as screen printing. The green isn't quite as neon looking as siser. But they turned out nice I think

• Like 1