DNA_Vinyl

I'm looking for this grin

I need JUST the toothy grin like on this plane. My buddy wants something similar for his kayak.

Anyone might have something like that?  TY!!

toothy plane.png

I recommend you take a foto of the Kayak and create what you need Custom.

Will save you time and aggravation in the Long Run over trying to Modify a Stock Image.

Even then, I would, at a minimum, create Templates and Paint the Graphic with Marine paint.

Shortest workflow would actually be to pencil it in and paint it Freehand.

YMMV

• Like 1

I would test some vinyl on the kayak first - we put some on my daughters and it stuck fine - on ours only convex will stick - everything else is on the ground by morning as they are made of the low energy plastic

• Like 1

had the same experience on some atv panels.  looked great the first night and in the morning the guy said they was all on the floor so I redid them in convex type of material

5 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

had the same experience on some atv panels.  looked great the first night and in the morning the guy said they was all on the floor so I redid them in convex type of material

Its weird they make kayaks from different material of plastics depending on brand? i did some on a 2 kayaks last year not knowing this and they held fine.I got lucky i guess lol.... 

what about using the Spray paint they sell for plastics? Couldn't you use a Clear coat of it and then apply vinyl when out gassed is gone? Like doing signs? Just a thought.

I did something like that grin one time. I did was find a picture of an A-10 and traced it out in Illustrator. If I can find the file I will post it.