Sign in to follow this  
elmo7

Graphtec cs3000 ( Craft Robo pro2 )

Hello

This question about the Craft Robo might be a little outdated. I bought it some years ago and never really got any use out of it and can't even imagine selling it. I'm so afraid that I will take such a huge lose, so I held on to it. I have it attached to an old ( don't laugh ) Windows XP machine. After doing some research I found that the Craft Robo pro2 only uses drivers for WXP.

This questions is for anyone: Are there any other drivers out there that will run the Robo on my Mac mini or W8 or W10 ? :rolleyes:

I also forgot to mention I try to do as much as I can on the cheap. Along with the Craft Robo on an Xp machine I use Illustrator CS. These have been working great together so far, but I think it's time to switch the Robo over to the Mac if I can. :rolleyes:

on a windows 10 machine I would try signblazer as it is free - with the  ce3000  you can use cutmaster 2 plug in that is download directly from graphtecamerica to cut directly from illy and have the best solution as you already own illy