battyAng0116

vinyl express r series 2

I bought a Vinyl Express R Series 2 from SignWarehouse in November and it worked great, but now the blade isn't moving up and down. Anyone know how to fix this stupid thing?

I've included a video of what its doing. It won't cut the vinyl, I'm a beginner so I have no idea where to even start trying to figure this thing out. I've tried replacing blades, upping the pressure, I just have no idea where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

IMG_1138.MOV

There is a lot of static in vinyl which builds up,  Value cutters like you have, must be grounded,,cutter to the stand if you have one.  A good solid connection.... Probably fried a z chip..  The MH series like US cutter sells will do the same if not grounded good.  Not sure if R-series has one, but sounds pretty much the same problem..  

Work your way thru UScutter tutorial on this problem..  Contact your tech support at Signwarehouse.....

https://support.uscutter.com/support/solutions/articles/14000030226-my-carriage-arm-is-not-moving-up-and-down-

• Like 2

THANK YOU SO MUCH! the little tiny screws that connect the magnet to the casing had somehow jiggled loose! simple fix! works great again! thank you so much for your help!

1 minute ago, battyAng0116 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! the little tiny screws that connect the magnet to the casing had somehow jiggled loose! simple fix! works great again! thank you so much for your help!

Happy  to help, :D  have a great weekend....

1 hour ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Happy  to help

It seems the "fix" had nothing to do with static but whatever lol

5 hours ago, mb20music said:

It seems the "fix" had nothing to do with static but whatever lol

Oh my "STALKER" mb20music is back!!!  Guess you didn't read the tutorial I posted on the loose screws, Clearly written from UScutter. Lot more there than just static. I BET you must have missed me REALLY bad while I was gone...What ever did you do?. No one to slam and LOL ....You couldn't stand that I was not posting or being on here, SOOOO bad that "YOU" mb20music were the 1st to come snooping on my profile,  AUGUST 10 2016,,,like YOU always do, when I don't post for awhile. What's up with that? ...Missed me BAD!!! LOL  Your just a "STALKER" .What can't get a woman, so you just "STALK" and pretend?...I'm NOT your woman, SO stay the HELL off my profile, AND off my posts.

mb20music.jpg