Primal Decals

Where to buy a back lit Sign Box Cabinet?

Not sure what its called sorry, But im looking to see where the cabinets are sold for the back lit signs ? looking for a 1 or 2 sided setup.Any info would be amazingly helpful ... Otherwise i will just build one if needed. Im trying to help a friend to maybe add one on top of his concession trailer.Thank you Everyone.

And how would you suggest mounting to a roof of one?

3 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

Most of the shops around me make their own.

I went to the local shops that install and do this but they only order them..Holy crap, for roughly a 24"x 96" was 700.00 with no guts inside. just the box..I dont need the guts because the sign job i did carries all the internal parts etc but much better quality that lasts and is brighter and i think in any Kelvin color i believe. its where i bought my LED Panels for my Design table also.

You might also take a look at a thing called a "CLOUD SIGN" --- it's essentially a lightbox, but contoured instead of rectangular.

It's kind of a crossover between standard lightboxes and channel letters.

Personally, I like 'em. There's a fabricator in Georgia who I've dealt with, he's a good guy.

25 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

You might also take a look at a thing called a "CLOUD SIGN" --- it's essentially a lightbox, but contoured instead of rectangular.

It's kind of a crossover between standard lightboxes and channel letters.

Personally, I like 'em. There's a fabricator in Georgia who I've dealt with, he's a good guy.

Thanks. Will look into it..