Benr98

OMG Gas prices are outrageous!!!

Mine was green and white too! But mine didnt have vinyl on top. it was hardtop with nothing on it just green paint and white paint. Mine had a inline six, 250. Did I love it? I even named her Daphne. The best thing is that it was a 2 door but you could open 4 windows and ther was no pillar between them. I could fit 7 to 8 ppl in it.

Good times.

Joe

lucky you...I didn't even KNOW 7 people I would have wanted in my car :thumbsup:

John, didn't you ever hit the drive-in's with friends? $4.99 a carload and we would stuff people in the trunk.

Back in my drive-in days, I had a 1965 Datsun..and when I went to the drive-in with ther g/f...I certainly didn't want company.

This is crazy..............today it's 3.99/gallon!!!  for regular unleaded.  :'(  And it's not even Memorial Weekend yet!!

is hat the cheapest or the highest? we r right behind u. it's 3.70 here in a lot of places. :lol:

Filled up yesterday @ $4.10 a gallon premium, reg unleaded was $3.90- Central Illinois

ohh the good ole days when we was running 2 wars int he middle east - maybe we can bring this back to increase profits for the poor oil fellas

ohh the good ole days when we was running 2 wars int he middle east - maybe we can bring this back to increase profits for the poor oil fellas

Well it needs to come back, us poor oil fellas hurt for about a year. Be lucky it didn't affect your pockets yet. Let them gas prices stay down and it will. "I can guarantee that" The trickle down just takes a bit longer to hit your wallet.