Benr98

OMG Gas prices are outrageous!!!

I'm basically checking to see what others are paying right now for a gallon of gas??  It went up another 10 cents since last night.

We are currently 3.77-3.80/gallon.....

Jenny

In PR gas prices are by the Litre and we are paying from 89 cents to 95 cents per litre.

Joe

In PR gas prices are by the Litre and we are paying from 89 cents to 95 cents per litre.

Joe

WHAT!!! B)

that's cheap compared to us. if i'm right, it takes 3.79 liters to make a gallon, sooooo :'(

Well Joe is still paying a pretty penny for gas too. 

I remember when i started driving, the gas price was 33 cents a litre.

B)

When I started driving gas was about a buck a gallon!!

I remember when gas was creeping up to $2.00/gal and freaking....cause $1.60 was just TO much...LOL, now it's all gone crazy.

Well Joe is still paying a pretty penny for gas too.  I was thinking a gallon of milk and gas is about the same here now!!!!  B)

well, milk here is 5.00 a gallon, i hope the gas price don't catch that. omg

OMG Nonabelle 5.00 for milk??? Here I complain at 2.95......geez, time to go buy a cow....oh that's right corn prices are sky high...LMAO.

Guest fivestar

I remember when gas was well under a buck a gallon.  It is right now 3.57 here in Ohio, actually went down a penny yesterday.....wooooohoooo.  B)

when I started driving, gas was 30 cents a gallon. I had a '64 renault that got 30  miles to the gallon. I could fill the tank for $3 and drive all week.

Folks,it's gonna get worse. Analysts yesterday predicted $200 a barrel for crude before the end of the year and of course it will happen because they say it will. Predictions now say $7 a gallon gas within 4 years.

Exxon posted the higest profit last year for any corporation in history. Congress has talked about taxing these onscene profits the same way that they tax US....but Bush had said he will veto any such proposals. So there it is...your taxes and mine keep going up while Corporations pay pitifully low amounts of their huge profits in taxes.

Governments have fallen before over such things (Haiti a few weeks ago,for example).Somebody,somewhere,needs to wake up before we have rioting in the streets.

That's just my 2p worth. Nothing will change unless ALL of us make our voice heard.

John, I heard this morning that they are predicting $200./barrel within the next 2 years!!! Still that's bad enough. 

$3.00 for the whole week???  awwwwwwwww back in the day!!  B)

When I started driving gas was 1 cents a gallon. (cackle) B)

But we are really getting taken to the cleaners and can't do anything about it.

I just filled up last night. $3.51/Gallon. That sounds cheap compared to what some of you are paying. It's funny saying $3.51 a gallon is cheap. The petroleum companies are conditioning us. We will never see cheap gas again.

It is crazy how guys @ Chrysler are dropping V8 engines to almost everything they build. V8 engines were almost getting estinguished a few years back and just like that they were back and precisely when gas prices are going up.

I just filled up last night. $3.51/Gallon. That sounds cheap compared to what some of you are paying. It's funny saying $3.51 a gallon is cheap. The petroleum companies are conditioning us. We will never see cheap gas again.

You are 100% right! They used Katrina as an excuse to shoot the prices up..have been consistantly raising,then lowering,raising again ( a bit higher) until they have reached this point. It's a game they play to make us feel like we are getting a bargain. My mom is thrilled when it goes down a few cents ...just a year ago we were paying less than $2 a gallon here.

And Congress sits back...regulates the cable and telephone industries (things we CAN do without) and does NOTHING to keep the necessities that we NEED in check. Welcome to the free enterprise system!

$4.15 a gallon when we filled up yesterday.

Here is the kicker... WE (alaska) create the gas about 30 miles from where I live. Huge ass Tesoro and BP Refineries.... So it's not the proximity.

It really pisses me off. 

Polarkiss, boy that would have me fuming too!! That's just WRONG!!

John, I agree with the things we can live without they mess with, gas...............they have us hook, line & sinker!!!  If this nation would get picking up the pace with electric cars maybe we'd have a chance at survival!!  B)

Guest Terry

cheap regular here is 3.89 and some stations are more. What about people that don't make much $$$$ they are paying just to drive to work each week with nothing left.

I don't know how Pizza delivery and Paper people make any money.

Even with their fuel incentive the highest MPG of their fleet is 23 B)

When I started driving gas was 1 cents a gallon. (cackle) B)

But we are really getting taken to the cleaners and can't do anything about it.

Pardon me it was 15 cents a gallon. Darn if I know where that five went.

Must have had my cap on backwards. DUH!!