Sign in to follow this  
SOCVinyl

Vinyl Spooler Rest?

Hello everyone

I would like to organize my jobs easier now and I would like to do it by job number in vinyl spooler is there a way to rest the job numbers?

thank you

Hello.

What is a 'vinyl spooler' ?  This is a discussion section about a particular machine model - the SC -- and you will have to describe better what issues you are encountering with that cutter.

I bought an sc model so I thought they all came with the same programs. Vinyl Spooler came with the cutter it is where I see all my jobs I have done. I was just wondering if I can rest the job numbers does this help sorry for and confusion

All righty then, let's go ahead ---  the Software Program which controls the cutter is called VinylMaster, and there is a specific Forum for discussions such as this one relating to the functionality.

The VinylMaster main company (Future Corp.) even has a representative who regularly participates in those discussions with support and advice.

Alternatively, you can open a new support ticket with Future Corp. and explain your request, perhaps the program does not have this feature right now, but they might understand the need and can work it into their updates later down the road.

That's all I can add here, best of luck.