Charger_ff

Help to add color

Ok I got this decal job. That's going on a 24x24 mirror.     They want some color to it.   The first picture is the original layout with some editing.   The second is with the black outline removed.  How can I add color if it's a night scene 

i was was thinking of white for the moon. Or somehow using the mirror itself as the moon.   But my brain it rattled at this 

or how how would I do this ?

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

With the second picture, and assuming black vinyl, the tree's and the unicorn will be the color of the mirror.  

If you could close the circle where the edges of the trees are, you could isolate the trees and give them green.  Expand the black to cover the whole mirror, cut out the semi-circle to show the mirror, and isolate the unicorn and give a third color, (light blue maybe,) then you would have three vinyl colors, with the moon as the mirror, the back ground as black, the trees green and the unicorn blue.   Though it can be hard to get vinyl to cover the whole 24x24 area, you could go over a bit and trim.

I agree with dc

If you are looking to spice it up you it's best to have all the individual elements separately. There are three tries and a unicorn built into that. It's possibly more work trying to salvage that than just starting from scratch. 

Got ya.  Well me n the customer decided it look good as a night scene with all white at the actual mirror.    Just adding a few touches to it. But this is what I have so far.  Just got to tweak it some 

IMG_0019.JPG