hhsg

Concrete floor graphics

I have a customer that has serval plants and what to do floor graphics.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what brand to use. If it works out it will be a big account 

thanks 

If it's going to get heavy traffic it will be tough to get something that can handle that. We bought a few rolls of the yellow stripe type stuff for a warehouse that is basically made of the same stuff the road department puts down at crosswalks I think. Can't remember where we even got it but it was really thick and not something they even had available in wide rolls or sheets.

I did some graphics for the bottom of a concrete swimming pool a few years back and we just did a reverse image and they used it as a mask and then applied some sort of epoxy or stain and later removed the vinyl after it set up.

• Like 1

Now I really going to have fun with this one. Our town has a soap box derby race every year and they called yesterday and what a graphics to go across the road for the finish line. When it rain  it pours. Lol. Thanks wildgoose

• Like 1

A clear coat of epoxy over the design would probably be about the only way to get anything to last very long.

• Like 1