Ironbar

Rolling Trimmer/Cutter Suggestions

I need to purchase a rolling cutter/trimmer.  I would like any suggestions on which brand and size to purchase.  I would like to be able to cut at least 36" vinyl with application tape.

I work off of a large 4' wide x 8' long table.  I'm thinking I will put the trimmer on the table instead of purchasing one with a stand.  Any disadvantage to this?

Any advise is appreciated.  I would like to make this purchase one time.

Thank you.

Right now I'm using an aluminum 4' level and a razor blade.  Your method would be much better.  

I cut the same decals in groups of 50 to 100 that are 4" tall x 24" long.  I was thinking that a rolling trimmer would give me more professional looking results, be more consistent, and speed up the whole process.

my experience -I am pretty happy with the Rototrims I picked up  48, and two 26 inch units second hand - quality seems good.

Ancillary to this, I once disengaged the safety on a rotary blade, and promptly dropped it on my foot.  Lots of butterfly bandaids latter, it finally healed.  Probably should have gotten some stitches.  They are sharper than they look.