jskwarek

Not near software need quick help

To all, not near my software at the moment and would like to see if anyone would be gracious enough to help me curve some text, quickly. The attached SVG file is a circle with "Another Skwareks Creation" above it. What I need is someone to curve the text centered between the two circles with Skwareks centered at the top. I hate to push work off on you generous folks but my powder coater is awaiting this file and I won't be back in front of a machine with decent software for a few days.

Thank you in advance for the help,

Jason

Skwareks Caps.svg

I bow at your feet, darcshadow. Exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do this for me. Off to the PC guy it goes. Hopefully I can get the rims back, soon.

Jason

• Like 1

Just now, signyouup said:

Post a pic of the rims when they're done.

Here's a sneak peak. The center cap is all that's left. Cap will be same anthracite matte color with a very flaky blue metallic logo. Same color as the bolts.

Rim Rework 5.jpg

Rim Rework 2.jpg

Rim Rework 1.jpg

• Like 1

Oh.......... It's a mustang.  

Make sure the photo shoot is away from any crowds of people.   LOL

Looks slow.......  Have you taken it to the track?

8 hours ago, Go-C Graphics said:

Oh.......... It's a mustang.  

Make sure the photo shoot is away from any crowds of people.   LOL

Looks slow.......  Have you taken it to the track?

LOL, she is slow but she handles like a champ. This one isn't my track duty car, this is my daily. Here's the track duty car. She's on jack stands right now while I'm installing a rollbar. Hoping to have her in the 9's this season.

Shelby.JPG

• Like 1

If it handles like a dream, all the more reason to take it to a track, a road track, and learn how good or bad of a driver you really are. Nothing humbles you more than spinning out in the middle of a turn for no reason other than your own mistake. Been there, done that...a few times.

15 minutes ago, darcshadow said:

If it handles like a dream, all the more reason to take it to a track, a road track, and learn how good or bad of a driver you really are. Nothing humbles you more than spinning out in the middle of a turn for no reason other than your own mistake. Been there, done that...a few times.

Oh, it will be out there eventually, just not right now. Have to get the Shelby buttoned up. You're right, the thrill of the twisties out lives the thrill of the 1320' at a time. I got addicted to the twisties when I had my Boss.

You know, that's why I sold the Boss. Was too afraid to rub bumpers in a $45K car I was still paying for. Stepped back down to one I could park if I blew up or wrecked. LOL