wrecklessranch

What all can this Titan 2 do?

So, I just got my Titan 2 28" unpacked and I'm about to make my first trial runs. I bought this primarily to cut paint mask stencils for Cerakoting guns and other items but my big question is what else is it capable of?  I bought a bigger, better machine than I needed intentionally.  I feel like there's lots I can use it for.  Just looking for some ideas on how else I can use this machine to at least pay for itself and maybe make a little side money.  I was thinking decals, ect but I feel like there's more options and I'm so clueless!

Any help and suggestions are appreciated.  

window decals, htv for apparel design, paint mask, mask for sandblasting, cutting templates for rhinestone designs for shirts, coats etc

Great Cutter,I have the same one And i jumped into this just about 2 yrs ago with no knowledge of anything...  ZILCH!!!...Dakotagrafx pretty much summed it up for what it can do.Now its up to you to start cutting and trial and error...If you need any help just drop me a message....Dwayne

Signs.

You only need substrates. (Magnetic sheets, coroplast, banners, and even diBond if you are so inclined).