pnwro

Best place to purchase T-Shirts?

Hi All,

Where is the best place to purchase Tshirts? Usually I purchase from jiffyshirt. They have 80% of what I need and it usually comes pretty quick - which is the best part! We don't do enough volume to justify a re sellers licence just yet, so Sanmar is pretty much out of the question.

We use the Gilden 6oz shirts, which seem to work for what we need. Are there any other tshirts that you'd recommend as a all purpose crowd pleaser? We'd love to do more infants/toddlers tshirts/hoodies etc but Jiffyshirt has a limited selection.

Fingers crossed I can get a few ideas of new companies and products to try out!

On 3/6/2017 at 4:10 PM, pnwro said:

Hi All,

Where is the best place to purchase Tshirts? Usually I purchase from jiffyshirt. They have 80% of what I need and it usually comes pretty quick - which is the best part! We don't do enough volume to justify a re sellers licence just yet, so Sanmar is pretty much out of the question.

We use the Gilden 6oz shirts, which seem to work for what we need. Are there any other tshirts that you'd recommend as a all purpose crowd pleaser? We'd love to do more infants/toddlers tshirts/hoodies etc but Jiffyshirt has a limited selection.

Fingers crossed I can get a few ideas of new companies and products to try out!

1 minute ago, SeeJaysPlace said:

www.sanmar.com or  https://www.ssactivewear.com/

and both of those require a tax license so  . . . .  good reason to get one and go legit

• Like 3

I use sanmar which is 23 miles away from my house. they are pretty good

• Like 1