Sign in to follow this  
andygeekboy

Show us your DIY vinyl holders!

This one is not "DIY" but it's honestly the best $250 you'll spend in this business.

image-one-impact-vinyl-floor-rack-fr44-1

• Like 3

I have one like S&D but I made a platform on wheels to roll around the shop.

mark-s

VINYL RACK FULL.jpg

• Like 3

I've got 2 of the ones like shown above, 1 home made one out of PVC and 2x4's and another small wall hanging one that is just for app tape - it only holds about 16 rolls though

picture will be of the first home made ones - one hangs single row and the other has the multi roll made with the wood - it is no where near strong enough to hold the full 50 yard rolls though

PA260015b.jpg

PA260017b.jpg

• Like 2

I probably don't have the quantities that some of you guys have but my solution was a 1ft wide board, 2 ft long, I bought 3in drain piping cut into 8inch pieces with a piece cut out the front, I screwed these to my board and have very handy storage clips for my Vinyl !!

Decca.

Some vinyl comes packaged with plastic inserts (see picture) and it's possible to mount a series of them flat onto a board, allowing the vinyl to stand vertically.

20200302_072608.jpg

• Like 1

You don't even need a board to fasten to, I have mine like this just sitting on the floor. You get 2 on 50 yard rolls of Oracal, 24" wide and up. 

• Like 1