Does anybody know how to put text around the bottom of the arc in VinylMaster Pro? They

show a text below or above tool in the help but I for the life of me can't find it? 

Any help would be appreciated!!

Guest arc below option missing

I am having this exact same issue. I do not have the arc up and arc down option as you posted about. My tool bar is completely extended and I still do not have the arc above and below option. Could you please explain where I could locate this? Thank you in advance!

Arc text is only available in VinylMaster LTR and above. If you have CUT it will not have Arc text, if however, you do have LTR or above please lodge a ticket with support so a tech can take a look at the issue:

Future Support

Guest Thank You!

Thank You So Much... This Finally Helped Me!

I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!  The trick was having the right items selected in the software to get the option to show up!  Lord, this can be so frustrating!

I have VinylMaster LTR and absolutely cannot find the tool to move the text from the top of the arc to the bottom with the word reading from left to right.  I can move it to the bottom showing as if in a mirror.  That's not what I need.  HELP! I'm really starting to regret getting away from my Cricut.  At least its software was intuitive.  I'm not finding VinylMaster LTR to be that user friendly!!

MrsYee, there's always a learning curve when getting up to speed on new design software.

The upside is that you have a program with lots of advantages, plenty of different options, and a great built-in graphics Library.

Stick to it, and post here as you go along with tips, tricks, advice and ideas for others who are using VinylMaster. Your participation in the Forums is certainly welcome.

There is a lot about VinyMaster that is not very intuitive. Once you select the Arc Text tool, and start typing, the buttons to move the text appear in the tool bar. If you click away from the text so that you are no longer editing it, the buttons go away. To get them back, double click on the text so you get the cursor to change the text.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.