Slater451

Jeep renegade hood blackout

Hello out there . I was wondering if anyone would be a die to point me in the right direction of an illustrator file for a jeep renegade trail hawk hood decal.   

Thank you 

image.png

Just a little note that you should be known of.....First thing to do is introduce yourself into the forum and let people know what cutter etc you have,software etc , if your new to the field or not and what you like to do or want to do. Then ask for help... Many people will not respond or really  help those who just join and start asking for things...

And its a good idea to offer anything you might have ,may it be knowledge etc.. Once you do that ,people will be more willing to respond to a post like this etc.. Also dont ask for Copyrighted images etc..You may ask for something similar and even then the answer might be " Search Google " or Try to trace it "  etc .>>>>

So i would suggest going to this part of the forum to introduce yourself and i think things may work out better for a response  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/forum/27-introductions/

... Welcome From Calif.

• Like 1

I'd like to get down on some of those valuable files if anyone is actually willing :lol:

If I had known it was that easy I could have saved myself hours of work trying to create some of the files myself.

this will get you started. it may need to be resized or nodes edited etc but this is what i came up with,, just a simple trace ,and create into a vector..Done in ai in about 2 min or so. they had a couple different hoods from what i seen for that jeep......s-l500 [Recovered].svg

s-l500 [Recovered].jpg