mb20music, why would that present any special difficulty in weeding? I see not even one pick.

(a 'pick' is an area where the vinyl is surrounded by what you want to keep, and you have to get into it with a sharp-point tool to grab & remove ----- like in the letter R)

Video of this EasyPeasyWeed

https://youtu.be/ikmAOuTGa3M

• Like 2

Is this your new account you just made or did you have one on here before and something happened to it or was it from the other forum i grabbed you from to come here lol.....,I cant remember what you had told me on the phone last time.

But to let everyone know Chuck Hedge is a great guy,I stand behind this guy 100% and i dont do that for just anyone..

• Like 1

Thanks man yes this my new Home lol seems the other was having issues and couldn't keep my account going so im done over there for now. Man I appreciate all you've done for me I cant tell you how much it means to me for all the help and time you've spent with me learning this stuff.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

Is this your new account you just made or did you have one on here before and something happened to it or was it from the other forum i grabbed you from to come here lol.....,I cant remember what you had told me on the phone last time.

But to let everyone know Chuck Hedge is a great guy,I stand behind this guy 100% and i dont do that for just anyone..

In that case BAN HIM!!!!!!

Ban-Hammer-Banner-800x445.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chuck Hedge said:

Thanks man yes this my new Home lol seems the other was having issues and couldn't keep my account going so im done over there for now. Man I appreciate all you've done for me I cant tell you how much it means to me for all the help and time you've spent with me learning this stuff.

Anytime bud.Its how i am.

• Like 1