Sign in to follow this  
Doliz

USCutter 15x15 Swing Away Press

That is the press I started out with. Ran really well for a couple years. Still have it in the garage for a back-up. Build quality is about what you would expect from Chinese builders but the platen was fairly even heat and it was sufficient to get started. That is the press I most often recommend to newbies who are not sure if their ready to spend too much.

• Like 1

I just bought this exact heat press last week after following @Wildgooses recommendations. It came on Friday and I am very amazed at the quality of it for a Chinese press. I have yet to press anything on it, but it seems nice enough. I will mention that I bought the one from there eBay site as it was a bundle kit for $269.00 with Free shipping (it came with 2 shirts and 5 or so colors of vinyl). Vs the one on there for $249 + $45 shipping.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot. I will probably purchase that as well @88x . You wouldn't happen to have the messaging program Telegram would you?

Yeah I didn't til recent either @88x. It's basically like Skype, but very lightweight and secure, and not full of bloatware like skype. I've just been looking for folks who like to chat about this stuff, or various other subjects :P