ACJ GRAPHICS

cant figure this out

i am pulling my hair out. i have this logo for a friend. i traced it out just cant get the center F to be separate i want to make it white somehow cant figure it out. i wanted to make them a three color. it driving me crazy can anyone help? i appreciate it thanks 

fullerton financial [Converted]1.ai

It looked like it was grouped together, but I don't think i'm understanding your question either. What software are you using?

What do you mean you traced it out? The file you posted is a vector already and all the segments of the logo are separate pieces, they are just grouped together. Simply ungroup them. Not there are some "extra" light blue pieces for some reason. You'll want to delete them before cutting.

i had a jpeg image and vectored it  but in original middle f was white couldn't separate so that i could cut by color. i have illustrator and also vinyl master was going to cut with that 

2 hours ago, ACJ GRAPHICS said:

i am pulling my hair out. i have this logo for a friend. i traced it out just cant get the center F to be separate i want to make it white somehow cant figure it out. i wanted to make them a three color. it driving me crazy can anyone help? i appreciate it thanks 

fullerton financial [Converted]1.ai

yes like that  thanks  i have to adjust size but that should work  can i ask how you did it? it was driving me mad!!

20 hours ago, ACJ GRAPHICS said:

i had a jpeg image and vectored it  but in original middle f was white couldn't separate so that i could cut by color. i have illustrator and also vinyl master was going to cut with that 

I'm still confused. The file you posted has a white F and everything is individual objects, they are simply grouped together. If I'm understanding what you're wanting, all you have to do is ungroup the image and pull the white F out.