cardudenc

avery pc 500

saw US is running a sale on Avery PC 500 outdoor vinyl. Reading on it its a 4yr vinyl.  was wondering if anyone has experience using it and what they thought of it.

. Greenstar came in the bundle with my cutter. wasn't happy with it.  I mainly use oracal now. but looking into doing some other things now. this vinyl seemed pretty cheap. just wondered if it was better than than greenstar , or am I going to have the same or worse results

no 1 had any experience with this?

I'm working on an order for mask or something to use as mask, plus thought this maybe a great alternative for an inexpensive vinyl  for some signs I'm making that will prob end up more in man caves or such inside than anything else.  any advice or comments is greatly appreciated

Most of us that have been around a long time use oracal  or 3m.  Price per project is usually pennies different and not worth cutting corners on.   The Avery is a new line for USC so not a lot of experience, but past experience from when they had other cheap alternatives thought me personally not to worry about a couple of cents savings

• Like 1

thanks!! yep, that's what i was thinking. I personally def wasn't happy with the stuff that came with my cutter

• Like 1

guess I will checking this out. ordered a couple rolls trying to match up a few colors for a cust. and figured it was worth lil trial an error work. 1 is trying to match up safety green. anyone know which vinyl is close to that? also ordered some fluorescent green.