security802

How was your Monday

FB_IMG_1487020013329.jpg

This is my 2005 Altima, well the little we could dig out. Spent an hour digging it and the wife's Camry out. Our plow guy broke down and when he made it he couldn't move more then a path for us to get out with the cars. Have a call into a buddy for a bucket loader. God I love Maine winters... nope not one bit

• Like 2

soo sorry for you and the white stuff - but so happy that is isn't us this year :)  usually we get the lake effect off lake Michigan but this year I have watched Minnesota and Maine get hammered while we stayed relatively clear.  not sure how that is happening but I don't question the times we are lucky

23 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

soo sorry for you and the white stuff - but so happy that is isn't us this year :)  usually we get the lake effect off lake Michigan but this year I have watched Minnesota and Maine get hammered while we stayed relatively clear.  not sure how that is happening but I don't question the times we are lucky

My redneck measuring put it at 29" in the driveway with the blowing so i say we got almost 3ft over night and it hasn't stopped yet. Oh and another foot on Wed Yippie

• Like 1

I wish we got half that snow.we barely get anything anymore.But we sure did get hammered with rain...Tons of flooding a one dam south of us has just about broken thru, to much water....http://ktla.com/2017/02/13/pure-chaos-188000-residents-forced-to-evacuate-amid-oroville-dam-emergency/

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/us/california-oroville-dam-spillway-failure/

been a really warm winter here. last few days were 70* days, ive worn shorts all winter. I keep waiting for us to have to pay for all this nice weather

We've had a whopping inch since Dec. 19 (I think) here in the Chicago area. Almost brings a tear to my eye...almost

19 minutes ago, mfatty500 said:

We've had a whopping inch since Dec. 19 (I think) here in the Chicago area. Almost brings a tear to my eye...almost

isn't it really weird this year - your are in the same boat as us, to see it all west and east of us and we have such a mild winter?

It's been beautiful drive with the windows down weather here.    

I've even taken the motorcycle to work a few days a week.  

it is very weird, at least if we get it now it won't last very long, and i'm ok with that, I have a cousin that live in Bonners Ferry, ID and they got 30" in a day-day and a half, no thanks..

• Like 1

From ground to roof line is about 14ft, the snow banks now almost touch the roof line. Another foot tomorrow. Wouldn't move to Cali for any type of weather tho.

• Like 2