Sign in to follow this  
KDM_Freak

First T-shirt Order

Hey everyone!  so as some of you know I had posted a few questions last night on sizing. (small 5pc order of T-shirts.) I really get nervous to show off my work but since it has been so long and I got the vinyl decals down pat I figured Id ask for opinions on the few shirts I did. Its for a very close friend it took me just under 2 hours to complete from start to finish. my cost was just 2 15"x5yrd rolls and 5 shirts. I charged $95 since It was a close friend. If I was doing my math correctly I should of sold all 5 for $107? Well anyway here is one! 

Don't be afraid to let me have it. Id really like to grow from this !

50861735892__B0E66492-51B6-46B0-B05D-4015E26285E2.JPG

50861633119__427CDF6A-750E-4D15-A15E-28FDBB304536.JPG

• Like 1

you said your cost was 2 rolls of htv... obviously you did not use two full rolls.  So, your cost appears to be about 3 bucks in vinyl per shirt.  They look great!

9 hours ago, xpaperman said:

you said your cost was 2 rolls of htv... obviously you did not use two full rolls.  So, your cost appears to be about 3 bucks in vinyl per shirt.  They look great!

Yes sorry forgot to state that as well as there was no mistakes and I got plenty of extra for if they want more or for other designs .. but .. what do you think about sizing ? I was nervous but just took advice and did a lot of googling to make sure I did it some what right .. 

1 hour ago, KDM_Freak said:

Yes sorry forgot to state that as well as there was no mistakes and I got plenty of extra for if they want more or for other designs .. but .. what do you think about sizing ? I was nervous but just took advice and did a lot of googling to make sure I did it some what right .. 

You're stressing way too much about sizing.   

There's no standard.  It's what you feel is right and 99% of the time the customer will love it.   

Simply use some common sense and you'll be fine.   

• Like 1

On 2/13/2017 at 0:44 PM, Go-C Graphics said:

You're stressing way too much about sizing.   

There's no standard.  It's what you feel is right and 99% of the time the customer will love it.   

Simply use some common sense and you'll be fine.   

thank you ! will deff keep in mind !