Sign in to follow this  
xpaperman

Looking for a someone who prints banners

I have a customer that may want a banner printed.  The size would be about 6 foot by 10 foot and she says "full color".  I have not seen any artwork yet so I am not sure if we can do vinyl or if it will need to be printed.

I was looking for someone that could print that size and an estimate we can use for budgeting purposes.  Thanks in advance.

(I don't believe you do this do you Dakota?)

HalfPriceBanners has pricing for all sizes. They only go up to 5' wide, however, not 6'

I use their numbers all the time.

Pittsburgh was running a special for 5 bucks a square foot.  Came out to 300 bucks.  Customer was not interested in that price range so.... she is thinking things over at the moment.  

The banner is to be filled with sponsors logos.... hmmm  maybe Dakota can just print the individual logos then just peel and stick on banner as necessary?

we can do that = usually they want sponsor banners for free - now with the 6ft banner you are getting into very few people that have sprung for that kind of width and stocking that wide of material.  specialty cost more . . . 

looks like the other wide format printer that I was going to send you to went out of business - lots of that with the people that cut their margins too small . . . .  they run them until the printers need repairs/ replaced and disappear

US cutter has a 63" on a roll I could use.  They are fine with that size.  Even going that route tho.... the price is going to get up there by the time we get about 12 sponsor decals...... 

• Like 1

she was on the fence at 63.... your another 11 short of the 72 she was after.  I will ask tho.  Ballpark idea where you would be on price?  52 by 10 foot.  full color but artwork will be provided to you ready to go.

On 2/13/2017 at 1:01 AM, xpaperman said:

she was on the fence at 63.... your another 11 short of the 72 she was after.  I will ask tho.  Ballpark idea where you would be on price?  52 by 10 foot.  full color but artwork will be provided to you ready to go.

PM sent

Try Camel City Posters. They do my billboard vinyls and can do about any size. Very affordable !! probably around  $1 per sq ft

2 hours ago, hamza said:

Yes bruh you can make your own custom size banners . Its will be reasonable, you can also market your self and store by custom banners. 

Norton anti virus blocks site as unsafe. . .  got to say I am suspicious to say the least of someone that signs up and advertises service as their first post on a thread from 2 years ago 

• Like 1