Sign in to follow this  
splash0321

Not new but heres the intro

I dont think I've ever formally done an intro on the forum so here goes.

Im in my 30s, married, and am a nurse. I have a masters degree and teach nursing at a private college. My wife does the same and we do pretty well in that area. Ive always had an interest in graphics and have even given it a go a couple times before and never really found a niche I felt successful in until now. I do primarily online sales and have found a niche in the vinyl graphics market that allows me to make great money for only working about 4 hours a week as a side business.

I want to add how much I appreciate this forum and all of those who contribute daily to help newbies out.

16 hours ago, Go-C Graphics said:

Welcome!

Where in central FL?  I'm in Tavares which is just west of Mt. Dora.

Just south of Ocala. We arent too far from each other. I get to taveres in about 50 minutes

7 hours ago, hotrodz0321 said:

Just south of Ocala. We arent too far from each other. I get to taveres in about 50 minutes

I work at The Villages Hospital.  Really close to each other.

Mt Dora.... I remember when I lived down there I made a special trip to go see the MOUNTAIN since I am from Idaho and was missing some vertical change in the landscape. What a let down as far a mountains go. HA ha! I was living in Winter Springs at the time. I imagine that whole area has blown up since I was down there in 1990

15 hours ago, Go-C Graphics said:

I work at The Villages Hospital.  Really close to each other.

What do you do at the hospital? I teach nursing in Ocala and have visited the villages hospital for my student's clinicals.

2 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

Mt Dora.... I remember when I lived down there I made a special trip to go see the MOUNTAIN since I am from Idaho and was missing some vertical change in the landscape. What a let down as far a mountains go. HA ha! I was living in Winter Springs at the time. I imagine that whole area has blown up since I was down there in 1990

Yea I don't know where that got the idea to call the town Mt. Dora.

1 hour ago, hotrodz0321 said:

What do you do at the hospital? I teach nursing in Ocala and have visited the villages hospital for my student's clinicals.

I'm a biomed here.  I have to fix all the crap you nurses break.  LOL

1 hour ago, Go-C Graphics said:

Yea I don't know where that got the idea to call the town Mt. Dora.

I'm a biomed here.  I have to fix all the crap you nurses break.  LOL

well, i appreciate what you do. Im the nurse that goes around fixing all the crap the female nurses break