T.WOOD

Hard drive crashes

Hey so recently my computer died and I have to get a new computer. My files are being transferred but will I lose my license with sure cuts a lot. What do I need to do. Also new computer will be on windows 10. Will I be ok? I'm using the uscutter SC series 

I bought it through uscutters eBay account. That link isn't working for me. Any other suggestions 

I found the installation disc with the serial number. Do you think I'll be fine just reinstalling it

6 minutes ago, T.WOOD said:

I found the installation disc with the serial number. Do you think I'll be fine just reinstalling it

You can try, they had to reset my serial number when mine died

4 hours ago, security802 said:

You can try, they had to reset my serial number when mine died

I just reinstalled and put in the serial number and it worked. Thanks 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 8:37 PM, T.WOOD said:

I just reinstalled and put in the serial number and it worked. Thanks 

I think you can do it two or three times before it has to be reset but I can't remember 100%

On 2/7/2017 at 3:01 AM, security802 said:

I think you can do it two or three times before it has to be reset but I can't remember 100%

I ahve SCALPS4pro ......yes you can install 2 times..On craftedge.com  they keep records of your serial numbers when registered with your email. And a little secret i found out from them....For like 30 bucks you can buy extra licenses to install on more computers. if anyone needs help with things in scalp just ask. I know alot and somethings i dont lol, but i also use Ai cs6/cc with scalps and i love the combo..

• Like 1