Sign in to follow this  
Shellylue

Vinyl Bunching

Hi all!  Total newbie here, not even one cut.  I am having an issue just turning the machine on.  Once I turn it on, the blade carriage moves and the the rollers feed the vinyl forward and back and that is when it bunches.  I have noticed that right side (under the lcd display) roller carriage will not move at all, so I don't know if that is the problem or not.  Can anyone offer me any kind of help??

Thanks!

first problem most newbies have is to much blade exposure but if you don't think those wheels are moving then the next thing I would look at is make sure the pressure roller is in fact OVER a knurl roller position underneath the vinyl, second and less likely would to make sure the knurl roller set screws are tight 

Ok...But I cannot move the most right side roller carriage (the one under the display)  I have seen in videos that it is supposed to move, but it wont.  what are the knurl roller set screws?

every cutter I have had I could move all the rollers = are you sure it isn't just stuck some?   is it over a knurl roller?

It is not sitting on the knuled roller.  the whole carriage is completely stuck and will not move.  My husband is looking at it right now.

If the pressure roller is not iver the knurle roller that is most certainly your problem