Primal Decals

Inkscape icons on desktop help

So before i got Vector magic i had downloaded inkscape,And let me tell you vector magic is just flat out awesome and way better in my own opinion but now  most ofmy svg eps files icons had changed to the inkscape image, and i uninstalled inkscape and not all the icons will stop looking like the inkscape logo...Any suggestions on how to fix this.,There is nothing left of inkscape left on my pc except the dang icons.. Thanks in Advanced..

Right click on one of the files and chose open with.

Select the program you want to use to open the file, you may have to use the browse button to find it.

Make sure the box is checked next to "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".

Click "Ok".

41 minutes ago, signyouup said:

Right click on one of the files and chose open with.

Select the program you want to use to open the file, you may have to use the browse button to find it.

Make sure the box is checked next to "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".

Click "Ok".

I cant believe i couldn't remember that. I have done that before , just forgot.  Ill do it again and see what happens,,Thanks for the reminder .

On 2/2/2017 at 10:29 PM, Primal Decals said:

I cant believe i couldn't remember that. I have done that before , just forgot.  Ill do it again and see what happens,,Thanks for the reminder .

It's one of those things you do so infrequently. Iknew what to do right away but it took a little while to find it. :D

• Like 1