Sign in to follow this  
Macee80

CorelDraw x6 to Roland GX-400 troubles

Hi all, pretty new to the site, although i have been creeping around for some time now,

few months back i got a roland gx-400, and then purchased x6.

in the beginning i had a tough go at it until i figured out how to cut vinyl with coreldraw, i may have downloaded a plugin or something of the sort, i cant remember. 

but now, after months of good use, and no trouble what so ever, it seems something has gone wonky, i am not sure how to tell if it is the software or the cutter itself.

here are my symptoms, 

i create anything image or text in coreldraw, switch to wireframe, everything looks perfect as it should, when i go to print/cut, i select my roland, do a print preview, select bottom left corner for a starting point, everything looks good. click print, and then it start cutting where ever it feels like it and doesnt cut the entire file.

im not sure what happened over night, or what i may have done in my settings, but this little mix up has me flustered to say the least.

hopefully this is something simple in the settings or something, i have to many hours into trial and error cutting in the past two days to not be able to figure this out.

any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

thanks