Honuala13

looking for a heat vinyl Liner Help!

hey all i am trying to find a sheet from a roll to protect weeded heat transfer vinyl. the only i have found is from cadcutdirect called  CAD-CUT® Magic Mask® Liner  any help in something more cost effective than this would be appreciated. thank you

Is this for shipping reasons? I don't ship mine out but I sometimes use leftover backing from previous jobs to stick the good stuff to if I know it will be sitting around for a long while. Sometimes an additional one sticky side to sticky side so there isn't an adhesive problem. Don't stick the sticky side toward your weed or it may cause some to pull up when you separate. Ask me how I know...:huh:

13 minutes ago, Wildgoose said:

Is this for shipping reasons? I don't ship mine out but I sometimes use leftover backing from previous jobs to stick the good stuff to if I know it will be sitting around for a long while. Sometimes an additional one sticky side to sticky side so there isn't an adhesive problem. Don't stick the sticky side toward your weed or it may cause some to pull up when you separate. Ask me how I know...:huh:

yes for shipping i have a customer who wants us to cut and weed them and they will press it. 

Well if it's normal stuff like easy weed you can just stack it on itself and only have to worry about the very top one in each stack. (assuming sticky side up). 

12 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

here is a recent stack of mine.

IMG_1652.jpg

ah ok i am so used to doing regular vinyl and didnt think i could stack them with out the top one pulling off from the one below. ok thank you

• Like 1