Where did this picture come from?   Some one else owns them, or they would not be photographed.   It would be stealing from the original owner. . 

6 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Where did this picture come from?   Some one else owns them, or they would not be photographed.   It would be stealing from the original owner. . 

i have them on a cd but i cant find the cd. just have the pictures of them saved on my computer. i bought a bunch of flames vector cd but in the move somewhere is the cd. 

I don't think anyone here, would like to help you take another's designs,,  If you want them that bad, vector them yourself...Just saying.   And if they are on a cd as you claim,  No one else can vector it... It would not belong to them to vector. It's copyrighted. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I don't think anyone here, would like to help you take another's designs,,  If you want them that bad, vector them yourself...Just saying.   And if they are on a cd as you claim,  No one else can vector it... It would not belong to them to vector. It's copyrighted. 

I dont have my computer with all my stuff on it with me. And its not taking someones design if i have them on cd. where i purchased from i bet 99.9 % of the stuff up here is copyrighted or someone "owns" them but its ok thanks for not helping someone out> i thought this was suppose to be a help form>

Not trying to be a dick here, but if you cant vector them yourself, and you don't have a computer to find them, no one knows for sure you actually have them.

Understand, no one is going to vector something on an open forum and put them self's at risk for distributing copyright material.

There is no way you should be doing it also.

Understand, we like our equipment and in no way would we risk it by intentionally breaking the law.

1 minute ago, bikemike said:

Not trying to be a dick here, but if you cant vector them yourself, and you don't have a computer to find them, no one knows for sure you actually have them.

Understand, no one is going to vector something on an open forum and put them self's at risk for distributing copyright material.

There is no way you should be doing it also.

Understand, we like our equipment and in no way would we risk it by intentionally breaking the law.

I do have a computer how do you think. i had them in the first place,( no i didnt search for them on the internet) i have a stack of cds (somewhere) with lots of flames and tribal stuff. i have moved and seem to misplaced them the computer i use for that kind of stuff is 300 miles away, im helping build a model car for my nephew and he wanted them. thanks for your time and effort i understand the copyright issues and all . 

Wild guess would be you got them from cut ready. Check there web site and see if they are in the free sample download.

If your design computer is 300 miles away, where is the cutter? Just asking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, livinloudgraphics said:

I dont have my computer with all my stuff on it with me. And its not taking someones design if i have them on cd. where i purchased from i bet 99.9 % of the stuff up here is copyrighted or someone "owns" them but its ok thanks for not helping someone out> i thought this was suppose to be a help form>

and when we become aware of them we take them down per the rules  .  .   .  just sayin.  it is a help forum not a pirate site  

• Like 4