Shockaa

Help Needed

hello, I'm new to the graphics life, I need a logo vectorize. I try the built in program in vinly master but no luck when cutting can someone help me please

RMSlogosampleb (1).jpg

You posted a plain Jane jpg file.  Is there any possibility you have access to the original source file and the native software?  If so it might have a way to export as vector.

If not, text is not very friendly to auto-trace functions of software to vectorize.  It will not retain its crispness and sharp edges.  This is, unfortunately, just how it is.  Curved shapes don't come out very well either, like the circles.

Attached is a link to a svg file I made by running an auto-trace on your jpg.  This is around the best result you could expect, more or less.  It might suffice for cutting......maybe, maybe not.

The optimal solution here, and it is a straight forward operation, is to just redraw the whole thing in a vector program.  If you knew the fonts involved and had access to them, it is on whole, a simple operation.  It is just straight text, one section of text arched, a diamond, a few circles, a bunch of line segments or rectangles, the box shapes, the half moon shapes and some curved lines.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34207516/rockwealth.svg

Alternatively, there are those on here that could redraw it for you for a fee.  I bet they will chime in soon.

• Like 2