Positive P

3D and Ghost line

I had another graphics designer do this for me several years ago. Started from a logo (the second pic) I had designed for a large group here in Florida. 

He uses Sign Warehouse's Vinyl Express LXi software.

Can this be done with any of the VM software?

received_1217745154979619.jpeg

0319161750a.jpg

There was a discussion along these lines just last week.

You should be able to do it with VM LTR and above.

If you don't have LTR or better it can also be done in Inkscape which is a free program, although it's not as straight forward as in other programs.

im sure it can. I dont use vm tho but i have software that rocks..if you can send me the file or the best jpeg of it i will work on it for you and see what i come up with.

but i did a search and found this so now the question is ., who actually owns the design?https://kakustomgraffix.com/products/5-florida-basshead-decal

I'm the founder of FLorida BassHeads. It started 5+ years ago, I designed the logo on paper and paid to have it made digital and later vectorized.

Kurt, the owner of K and A Kustom Graffix is my partner, and the one I mentioned above that uses the Vinyl Express LXi software.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Positive P said:

I'm the founder of FLorida BassHeads. It started 5+ years ago, I designed the logo on paper and paid to have it made digital and later vectorized.

Kurt, the owner of K and A Kustom Graffix is my partner, and the one I mentioned above that uses the Vinyl Express LXi software.

Awesome.you shouldnt have a problem at all in vm.I know i could do it in my software..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.