arty-rc

Cutter transport

After using my 14" mh on the road for a few years I've decided to take my 24" cutter instead. I used a rolling sport bag for the mh. I was thinking of getting a 36" rolling duffle bag that has a rigid bottom and extending metal handle for transporting it. Does anyone else have any other ideas for my venture? Thanks

I use this (only smaller) and travel with my graphtec every weekend,

never an issue, I put it in a trailer with all of our other stuff, clothing, heat press etc.

any of you do mobile decals? like at festivals and such. I'm thinking about setting things up in an enclosed vending trailer

• Like 1

im in the process right now. Looking into a small enclosed trailer and another cutter so i can make things out on a job as well if needed,

Update!

I picked up a 36" rolling duffle bag at Wally World. It has a zippered lower compartment that I put five 24" x 10yd rolls of vinyl in and the Graphtec CE5000-60 in the upper compartment. All I need to do is install a support wall inside the lower compartment and a masonite platform  for the cutter to sit on. 

The finished setup ready for the road. I still have room to put some short rolls of vinyl with the cutter. 

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

• Like 3

Just finished making a portable vinyl roll/tape roll holder for use on the road. I had everything that I needed in my garage(wood, dowels, bearings and rubber pads). 

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

• Like 1