I have a MH 721-MK2 and I don't see that I can do an Arc Text.  Does this feature not come with this model?  Thanks!

Arched text is a feature in software,  not the vinyl cutter it's self. If you don't have it in your cutting software, you can use FREE inkscape.org..to do this.  Many inkscape tutorials out there. 

my sc cutter came with the basic vinyl master software. it doesn't support designing an arch. my friend Primal taught me how to do it in adobe illustrator. made life a lot easier.

• Like 2

Thanks for the tips.  I finally looked up how to do it on my photoshop elements.  I just have the basic software.  I'll also try inkscape as well.  Thanks again!

On 1/21/2017 at 10:09 AM, cardudenc said:

my sc cutter came with the basic vinyl master software. it doesn't support designing an arch. my friend Primal taught me how to do it in adobe illustrator. made life a lot easier.

Yes  Illustrator is very simple to use for doing this.. as well as designing with versus other programs out there.At least in my own opinion lol. I will never leave Ai and or scalps4pro  unless someone comes out with a program that works as simple and easy to work with as the 2 i use..

• Like 1

I think a lot of times it what you decide to get used to. I had a copy of SCALP for a while and totally hated it compared to SignCut Pro. I have seen others who tried SignCut and didn't like it. I have not had the time to get used to VM but it is a really good program but like most, if you don't have the higher levels they limit a lot of the applications. 

• Like 1

I have several softwares including  scalp, flexi starter, vinyl master pro, and signblazer 

I can still do it quicker in signblazer then any of the others just not as many features as the others but my old stand by.

• Like 2