mxlady

New Venture

I am mxlady on any race forum out there.  New to cutters though.  Very excited mine came racing in by the big brown truck yesterday.  I have been reading the fourm for about 3 weeks.  Opened the box and closed it.  Little overwelming.  I am running on Windows XP, CorelDraw X3, and the cutter over there is a MH721.  Have a very short term goal at this time it is to cut a quanity of 3 number 7's by Friday.  If I get that far I will be beside myself.  I have found out some very valuable information.  Some scarey stuff to but I am a fast learner if I get going in the right direction.  I have tried to educate myself but experience is the best teacher.  May need some help in the next few weeks and maybe years but I hope not.  I must say the forum seems to be very helpful and not cut throat.  I like that. 

Guest fivestar

Welcome to the forum mxlady, don't be afraid of the machine, pull that puppy out of the box and get 'er hooked up.  You can do those numbers by Friday easily.  Don't be afraid to ask any questions as there are some really knowledgable people on here and they are not afraid to help you out.

Welcome to the board MXLady, And like five said, Fire that bad boy up.

One piece of advice that I can give you is this... If you are anything like me, when i first started cutting, my frustration level sometimes would be at an all time high... But, I didnt have this board to fall back on when there was something that I wanted the machine to do and it wouldnt. 

Dont Give Up, Go at your own pace... Don't be afraid to ask for help... Its like the old saying goes, "if it was easy, everyone would be doing it"

Guest fivestar

Tater why and how did you change your name?

EDIT: nevermind I found out how.

You ever heard Mr Obvious on Bob and Tom... LOL...

Click Profile at the top, then forum profile information

Welcome to the forums mxlady!

Congrats on your new purchase. We are here to help in any way possible.

:)

mxlady  welcome we want to hear about meeting your cutting goal.  you can do it and if needed these guys can help.  enjoy!  daniel t