Sign in to follow this  
Braxtonsag

Designs and cut software for ce6000

I just bought a graphtec ce6000 off of a moderator on here and am loving it so far. This is my first cutter and it's got a learning curve but I am catching on. My only complaint is with the graphtec studio software, I can't import or drag and drop vector files because it does not recognize them. Has anyone figured out a workaround to this or have a recommendation for another studio software that won't break the bank for a hobbyist? Thanks for any help!!

download signblazer to get you going - it is free and the ce5000 drivers work with the ce6000.   if you have corel draw you can use cutmaster to cut directly from that or Adobe Illustrator.

Welcome aboard

Although I don't use Graphtec Studio, I have it installed on my computer...I used FILE> OPEN,  then in the drop down box at the bottom,  (below the work space) make sure it is the correct file format...It can accept .eps  files   and other types.  There is a list....Default is Graphtec Studio files.  You have to change that.  I opened a couple .eps  files from my computer to Graphtec Studio.

• Like 1