jet1012

Import Image preview

I have transferred my images from SB to VM and when I go to import my image I only have the name of the file and a blank square (where the image should be) I contacted US cutter and they are looking into, I contacted VM directly and they said there is no preview available. These designs were ones I purchased from companies and they name, but nothing that help me know what I have. I have hundreds of files and its a guessing game which file to pull up. So I am wondering, does anyone else see their image when importing? It just doesn't seem right that there is no preview available. I am running on Windows 10 if that helps. Thanks

What format are the images in questions? Do they have a thumbnail of the image in windows explorer? If they are SVG files, there is a free program that will enable thumbnail views in Windows, SVG Explorer Extension.

You say you purchased these files from other companies,, did they come on cd/dvd discs?  Or how did you purchase them?  Most discs that I have purchased, have the jpeg on the disc..to review. with the file... 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.