Sign in to follow this  
jandyk

driver for titan 2

I can't seem to find the correct download I need. Does anyone have the link for the install driver for Titan 2 on Windows 10...trying to get SB to run with Titan. Thank you

not sure but think people was using the copam cp 2500 with signblazer.  signblazer quit develpment about 7 years before the titan was thought of

I downloaded it, but is it copam 2500 and then what is the baud rate set at? I have messed with it and still can't get nothing to run. I did order a tripp lite  to see if that will help. Do you have any other suggestions? Going in the hold fast with everything I have been buying to get something to work. Thank you so much for your help :)

Do you happen to know if there is a link for the driver? What I have found is not for Windows 10...hope I am on the right path lol

There is nothing for windows 10..  Signblazer has not been updated for many years....Owner passed years back. ..There is no support for it.  There will not be new drivers for it...  Copam cutters have not been sold for years here....There comes a time to just upgrade and move on....   I don't even use previews of images when searching for files..,,, I have all of my files with names that I call them in alphabetical order. 

I have purchased a lot of designs already made and they unfortunately name them randomly...nothing that relates to the image. I went and got printouts of them and will add the image name the paper. I am ok with using VM, but I can't figure out how to get my files I have made in SB over to VM. Got to love being self taught....lol Thanks for your help :)

I don't use SB . Does it export .eps files?     Does VM import .eps files?   

Found this thread,,,   It can be done as you use the files.....Not all at 1 time, but there is a way

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Does this work with Signblazer?  That is what he is trying to do on a windows 10....He does not want to change software. 

I believe it will = this has the drivers for the usb chipset he is missing that was mentioned in another thread  

It looks like they have been at this for 10 months???   This is just a replay of March 2016...  I have been here before :o

• Like 1

You are correct! Nothing seemed to work. I went out and bought a refurbished laptop yesterday with windows 7 so I can just use SB, I have over 4,000 images and the software I was playing around with did not show images, so I want to stick with SB. I could never remember all my named files. I also ordered a keyspan...hooked that all up, laptop is set and I get can not open the output device. Error Initializing cutter. In 10 years I have never had this many issues. If I can't get these new things work, which I popped in to do some research....I am thinking I will sell my cutter and purchase another model I had before.

Please explain how you set up your Tripplite Keyspan adapter....Show photos if you can  

Ok back to when you installed the Titan driver to your computer, after you installed the driver, did you extract the contents of the file?  Then choose set up?  Then go thru the the rest of the instructions for the driver?

We took the holder off as it would fit with it on. I did download copam. set up is at copam 2500...baud raute 38400 keyspan does show up in output device. Have restarted everything...what am I missing lol :)

qw.jpg

qw1.jpg

Good grief.....Your way off   No wonder it does not work...  To make a Tripplite Keyspan adapter work.,  You plug the USB connection into your computer USB port,, a null modem cable is connected to the the other end of the Tripplite Keyspan adapter, then that end is connected to the serial end of your vinyl cutter     You have to download the driver per the instructions that came with the Tripp lite keyspan adapter   It has to be a Tripplite Keyspan adapter that is the brand name.

I did download the driver....I will get the rest fixed. The adapter is totally new to me. I appreciate your help so much!!! I will see where this takes me :)

After you downloaded the driver,  this refers to the Titan driver as well as the Tripp lite Keyspan driver did you extract it and go thru the rest of the instructions to install it. ?   You must extract it.from the folder  There are several steps to do after you download it 

Working on those now.. Thank you. This is what I get for not upgrading cutters more often. My mind goes blank.

would this still be the same if I am sending through SB as a copam....so still download the Titan?

Yes, download the Titan driver and follow the instructions from above how to install a driver. ,, make sure the driver is installed, Then try just the USB cable that came with the cutter..   If you didn't do the rest of the instructions after downloading the driver, then the driver was  never installed from the git go, and the USB connection would not work. 

I remember now since I am at the same point... earlier last year when I tried downloading the driver, I would get (add printer fail) I am stuck from that point.