Hi everyone,

I bought a used Titan Vinyl cutter and didn't get any software with it.  Is there any other software that I can use with the Titan other than the Vinyl Master Software?  I don't want to have to pay US Cutter $192.00 for software that should be a free download if you have one of their Titan Cutters.

Mike m

the software is included when you purchase the cutter from them - just like any professional software they are not free to other than the original owner

PS your contact info in your post is subject to web bots that scan for info for spam  . . .  the reason I never post mine

PS even if someone did have a copy of the titan VM software you would need a legit activation code to use it .

• Like 1

this post shows someone got a t3 working with signblazer using copam 2500 for settings - the software has been out of development for 8 years but it might get you going - kinda like running a ferrari on kerosene but it might run

Mike, In the cutting world you soon find that good cutting software is worth a little money. I spent $400 on SignCut Pro (now available for $270) and felt like it was a bargain and it does zero design work, just cuts.