I have searched this thread for 2 days now, so sorry if I am not wording it correctly.  I know Vinylmaster has all the different brands of vinyl colors, but I need to get the siser glitter colors into it for mock ups.  How can I do this?  AND thank you all so much in advance!

Is there directions on how to do this somewhere. Thank you for your quick response.  I am use to Corel Drawl and trying to learn this so I can do everything in one place.  Thank you!

Ok, after watch all this, I have been wording it the way my other software used.  In Vinylmaster pro when I go to Objects> Inset an Image fill, and I select the siser glitter color that I need and it fills the object.   Is there a way to save these "textures/glitter colors into the software so I do not have to insert every time? Like into a palette.  I understand I can change colors and create my own palette, but I need to get the glitter colors from outside of the software into the software permanetly like you can in Coreldrawl.  Thanks for all your help! 

(I mainly do cheer groups so there is a lot of glitter vinyl involved)
Thanks Mindy

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.