Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

Been slammed

Just a note to all. I have not been as involved as I like to be lately. I have been lambasted with work for the last couple months and still have a lot to do to get caught up. (which isn't a bad thing, I know) I counted today, there are 111 CASES of various clothing and bags and such stacked around my place right now. My wife had to pull her car out of the garage to fit it all and she's not that happy about it in December. I'm getting closer to catching up but my free time is very limited as I still maintain my day job too. So if I have been less responsive to anyone in particular I claim worn out as the reason. 

• Like 2

congratulations on the work but don't burn yourself out.   working 2 jobs is tough.   after leaving the state for 3 years last year I decided to do a part time job on the side to get out of the house - found the business had grown too much for me to do that and I was already tired.  take care of yourself and family first.
We'll keep the lights on for you when you get done and caught up

• Like 2

Thanks bud. I have spent a lot of time with the girls this week since they are all home from college and school. That's probably part of the reason I'm behind but they are what's important. Just having to prioritize all the work so I keep the ones going that are time sensitive. On the upside when someone comes over and see's the mess of stacked boxes all over the place (in my house) they realize I am very busy and believe me when I tell them it will be a little while before I can get to their stuff. 85 of the boxes are just 8 piece cases so the actual order is under 700 jackets and they are all one color LC so not a biggie once I get to them. Then Michelle can park in her spot again. The stuff in the current pole position is for her Volleyball clients so she can't get after me that I am not doing the garage stuff yet either. Life is good. :D

• Like 1

700 pieces, that's a lot of inventory & money to have tied up (not to mention customers wanting their goods, I would assume), as far as Slammed, I have to break out my spare liver at about 4:00 everyday..

• Like 1

Agreed mfatty. Fortunately the 700 are customer supplied from one of my construction outlet clients and I am just throwing a logo on them. They are wanting them for sometime in mid January and so far aren't freaking out. The Volleyball stuff has tournaments starting the 7th so they have current top of the list plus a couple 10 piece rec league basketball reversibles. It's a mad house around here for sure though. I took the whole week off between the holidays so I could get some of it done and still have some vacation time with the family. Just came back from a Japanese steak house where they cook in front of you and put on a show. First time for the kids. They were duly impressed. 

• Like 1