I am  looking for software for our beginning business. We currently do sewing and embroidery, heat transfer, and vinyl application. I would like to track our sales to determine which products are selling the best so I know where to invest our money later. I would also like to track our orders to know what needs to be filled and who has paid and who not. I would prefer one software for both applications. If there is a free trial version would be great. At this time I don't feel like I need the extra bells and whistles that most programs offer. ie; tax stuff, profit loss margins or graphs. I just want something simple with a quick learning curve.

I have read that some use quickbooks for the invoice process. I use quicken deluxe but would need to upgrade to home and business ,$60, to utilize it. My fear is that it will not be detailed enough. I have not found any good tutorials yet. I know there are many free excel downloads but I do not currently have office on my computer. While it would be helpful it's $100 a year.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

I use invoice2go.  There is an annual fee (maybe 60 bucks or so) but I love it.  It is cloud based so I can do everything across all my devices.  Computer, laptop, phone and tablet.  Invoice on the fly, track sales, do estimates etc.  All customizable too!

• Like 1

I

really like Express Invoice. I've been using it for the last 3 yrs. and works great for me. I can figure a QU OTE, then convert that to an invoice once customer accepts. Takes a little time to set up the pricing (items list) but I LOVE IT and they want around 70.00 ordered on line but I bought same program at OFFICE Max for about 19-$20.00.

On 12/27/2016 at 4:01 PM, handcraftedbyjennilee said:

I am  looking for software for our beginning business. We currently do sewing and embroidery, heat transfer, and vinyl application. I would like to track our sales to determine which products are selling the best so I know where to invest our money later. I would also like to track our orders to know what needs to be filled and who has paid and who not. I would prefer one software for both applications. If there is a free trial version would be great. At this time I don't feel like I need the extra bells and whistles that most programs offer. ie; tax stuff, profit loss margins or graphs. I just want something simple with a quick learning curve.

I have read that some use quickbooks for the invoice process. I use quicken deluxe but would need to upgrade to home and business ,$60, to utilize it. My fear is that it will not be detailed enough. I have not found any good tutorials yet. I know there are many free excel downloads but I do not currently have office on my computer. While it would be helpful it's $100 a year.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Were you able to find a solution for invoicing and inventory?