dalton

Kryptek

I was tired of trying to find some nice kryptek images so I made my own. What do you think. Any opinions?

Kryptek BY DALTON H.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, andygeekboy said:

very nice, any chance you could post the AI files?

Thanks

if you do this - do it thru email or pm - posting copyrighted material on the forum is against the rules and puts you at risk for the owner to sue - it is a public forum and the results do show up in google searches . . . 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2016 at 10:18 AM, Dakotagrafx said:

if you do this - do it thru email or pm - posting copyrighted material on the forum is against the rules and puts you at risk for the owner to sue - it is a public forum and the results do show up in google searches . . . 

#2 & #4 are already made by someone else,so i have to assume unless im wrong the rest are too.   Dalton- did you by chance trace them etc .If so they dont become yours because of that .. Correct me if im wrong,if so i apologize now lol..

unless you created the artwork originally you do not own it - tracing an image and posting can (and has) had copyright owners use that post in litigation - uscutter cannot allow the CR stuff to be hosted on their server (hence if you are doing anything illegal do it on your own) and not on the public forum.  we do not like people to get into any trouble and I do not know of anyone here that will turn anyone in but all images and words on this forum can be found on a simple google search and that is how the infringing material is usually discovered.  I personally have never turned anyone in but on the otherhand I don't like people go thru unnecessary grief simply because they didn't know 

• Like 2

another simpler way of putting it is like posting a video on youtube of an illegal activity - you have provided the evidence against yourself . . . it may not be found but once it is found do you think it was a good idea to post in the public arena ?

• Like 1