Macee80

First time font hunting, Ecoboost.

Hey all, pretty new to the site and the forums, although ive been creeping around in the background.

recently a friend of mine came to me and asked me to make him a decal, sure no problem.

then the problem shows up

he would like a decal, simple and white, nothing fancy, just text, matching this "EcoBEAST"  for his new f150

i for the life of me cannot find a font close to this, or even a vector, or file of this "Ecobeast"

im using coreldraw, and i have about 3 hours into a copy, paste, trace, and remove and attempting to straighten out some wonky lines.

any help would be great

thanks again.

J

eco beast.jpg

ecoboost.png

this is great, both ideas will work. thanks guys

but downlink is surely close enough for me.

thanks again!

Is there any tips, or ways to figure out the font, rather then posting here, and cluttering the forums?

i had tried basically every free font finder out there, with no luck

I concur with Find My Font. I finally broke down and bought it a couple years back and now wonder how many hours I lost surfing through fonts trying to locate them. I even use it sometimes to find what font I used in a particular job I did and can't remember. It kicks a$$. Mark on the other hand is some sort of savant when it comes to fonts and seems to be able to figure them out better than the rest of us. We have races to see if we can beat him to the punch but it's rare. 

• Like 4

I use find my font but nothing beats mark.  We are very lucky to have someone as a member with such talent.   

• Like 4

Ahhh, mark-s is still "Under Construction" -- I wonder what will happen when he finishes that work!!!

I mean, can he GET any better? :D