Sign in to follow this  
jtrennepohl

SC 32

Just bought a sc32 from a buddy its been used very little. when i hooked it up to my computer running vinylmaster xpt it will cut just fine after cutting it says on the screen now is cutting. and if you go to cut the same image again it will cut right over top the image it just cut. ive reinstalled vinylmaster.

if you don't reset the origin it will start at the beginning of the roll again - set the origin after cutting the first one at a point after that decal so it will start from there

You bought a used machine that has some sort of electronic (motherboard) glitch, what exactly are you asking us to do for you?

I-' wondering about some kind of communication error that is not telling the computer the plotter is done.  I would,start troubleshooting by changing USB cables, ports etc

tried a cable from my printer it cuts just does the same thing lol. it cuts fine just after the cut i gotta hit reset and then reset my head and cut again

hopefully someone that has owned a SC will come along that has had this happen.    been a long time since I had a similar cutter

run down to curley's for some chicken - everything goes better after their chicken dinner!  welcome aboard

they do have good chicken lol

something else it does is after it cuts done getting it will go back to where it started then go back to the end of the cut like its ready to cut the next image

now that sounds like instructions from vinylmaster telling it to go to the origin and then to end of page - would have thought that would be fixed if a glitch when you reinstalled like you said on the first post - maybe vinylmaster will chime in as they have been pretty good about answering questions on the software side.

SLice might know too if anyone found a driver in signblazer that works with the SC - would be a good troubleshooting tool

I have to reset my MH machine each time after a cut (or set an origin point).

It's just one of those freaky things that these Chinese motherboards experience (who knows, it might have gotten zapped by static at some point, and now it requires me to hit the buttons to clear its brain).

The LiYu driver works fine with SignBlazer Elements for the SC units.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe